Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A NEW AND EXCITING WEB SITE

A NEW AND EXCITING WEB SITE

Lenny

Do you like gifts? And who doesn't?

If you are looking for gifts that are charming, whimsical, practical, or
decorative -- and ALWAYS reasonably priced -- then have I got a gift
site for you!

Just click on the link below for the best gift site to simplify your
shopping needs:

www.cdwgifts4less.com

Dan C

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:01:58 -0700, Lenny wrote:

> Do you like gifts?

No.

> Just click on the link below for the best gift site to simplify your

**** off, you spamming piece of ****.

Blinky the Shark

Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:

[nothing worthwhile]

**** off.

(To the group: sorry. Just one too many.)

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old Gringo

On Or About Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:06:07 -0800, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:
>
> [nothing worthwhile]
>
> **** off.
>
> (To the group: sorry. Just one too many.)

I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all
under $5.00 <g>
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Old Gringo wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:
>> [nothing worthwhile]

> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all
> under $5.00 <g>

I bought a Pige! but he's all out of Cowboys.

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

G. Morgan

Lenny wrote:

>Do you like gifts? And who doesn't?
>
>If you are looking for gifts that are charming, whimsical, practical, or
>decorative -- and ALWAYS reasonably priced -- then have I got a gift
>site for you!
>
>Just click on the link below for the best gift site to simplify your
>shopping needs:
>
>www.cdwspamgifts4less.com

SCHEFFRIS, LEONARD

(626)458-7455

How 'bout I just give you a call instead? Looks like you bought into the Tom
Bosley commercial.

--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org

Mara

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:46:25 -0800, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Old Gringo wrote:
>
>> On Or About Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:06:07 -0800, Without Any Hesitation Or
>> Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> Lenny The Unskilled Unemployed Spaz wrote:
>>>
>>> [nothing worthwhile]
>>>
>>> **** off.
>>>
>>> (To the group: sorry. Just one too many.)

>> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all under
>> $5.00 <g>

>I didn't take a peek, although I'd take a pee on him.

I'd do more than that. Looking at the code, it says "Powered by C D W." That's
really pushing it. I wonder how the real CDW would feel about that. I think I
may put a bug in Alec's ear when I talk to him this week. (I order from CDW
quite often at work.)

--
Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac.Tattered and torn,
you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
-- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865

Blinky the Shark

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all under
>> $5.00 <g>

>I didn't take a peek, although I'd take a pee on him.

sharks swim in the water, and pee on everybody.

--

http://www.heyokay.com/nope/

Blinky the Shark

Mara wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:46:25 -0800, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Old Gringo wrote:
>>
>>> On Or About Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:06:07 -0800, Without Any Hesitation Or
>>> Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And

>>> I took a peek also, most of it is at the local dollar store, all under
>>> $5.00 <g>

>>I didn't take a peek, although I'd take a pee on him.

> I'd do more than that. Looking at the code, it says "Powered by C D W."
> That's really pushing it. I wonder how the real CDW would feel about that.
> I think I may put a bug in Alec's ear when I talk to him this week. (I
> order from CDW quite often at work.)

You go.