Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: LoadDataRow not updating existing row

Re: LoadDataRow not updating existing row

Wai-Ming Lau

Hello, I was wondering if you were able to solve this problem? If yes,
how did you solve it?

I have a different problem in that
when I use the LoadDataRow, the method always "adds" a record in my
database, but it does not update an existing row.

I only have one primary key, the first column, and when I create array,
and pass values to the array, and use that array for the LoadDataRow
method, even when I include the
primary key in the first object element it will not update my table. I
am using oledb objects since I am using MS Access, but will this make a
difference? (I don't think it should, but who knows)

Thanks,

Wai-Ming.