Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > please help with AMIBIOS

please help with AMIBIOS

watch-out watch-out is offline
Junior Member

thank you for your help in advance,
well i want to format my hard disk but i found out that the pc doesn't start up with cdrom, i went to check up the boot sequence in the bios which is american megatrend inc. the only thing i found was a sentence saying:VIEW DMI LOG EVENT.

please need help how to boot from cdrom iether by resolving this damned sentnce of the boot sequence or using other methods
thanks alot again

amibios and xp garyw Computer Support 1 08-07-2005 07:02 AM
I need some help with a amibios 686 legolas_99@hotmail.com Computer Support 2 07-03-2005 07:13 PM
BIOS ERRORS amibios Colin Mckechnie Computer Support 1 06-21-2005 08:30 AM