Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to get application path ?

how to get application path ?

Lloyd Dupont

when I'm in a page or a control I could write
MapPath(anUrl);

to get local (on disk) path of an URL.
however I'm writting an HttpHandler, and I struggle to find similar
functionality.

any thought ?

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

Use Request.ServerVariable("APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH") to get
physical path

HTH
Ravikanth