Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > asp:textbox_TextChanged event no longer fires???

asp:textbox_TextChanged event no longer fires???

Kathy Burke

Hi, I have a textbox control with some typical textchanged event code.
It has worked fine, but all of a suddent the event no longer fires when
you hit <Enter>. It does allow me to enter data, just beeps at me with
no error message of course, when I hit <Enter>. I haven't changed any
code since it worked yesterday. ANY CLUES what I should look for? The
html looks ok and the behind code is not complicated.

Thanks,

Kathy

p.s. the Handles textboxname.TextChanged "thingy" at the end of the sub
command is still there...

Vidar Petursson

Hi

Try another event like onkeydown/onpropertychange

--
Best Regards
Vidar Petursson
news:(E-Mail Removed)...