Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Security career survey

Security career survey

Dieu

Hi all,

*Well, here I am asking you help. I'm having a subject named
*Knowledge Management. For may final assigment I'm doing a survey to
*know how a security professional grows in his/her career.

*I hope you may help me answering this short survey,

*http://soweb.com.mx/dieu/limesurvey/...5272&newtest=Y

*Regards,

*LD