Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Calendar control selection

Calendar control selection

Charles Rumbold

I am using the standard calendar control. When the user selects a
date I want to hide the control on the users click and show a text box
with the date instead. To do this I am using the event
SelectionChanged.

If I set this to a value like so:
calendar.SelectedDate = employee.StartDate
and the user clicks on the same day then I get no event (which seems
true as the selected date has not changed) however ther seem to be no
other events created either.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Charles