Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Requirement for Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant

Requirement for Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant

craig

Hi,

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID: Req-030420081050 - Oracle Technical Consultant
Primary Skills: Oracle Techno functional -Incentive compensation is
MUST

Oracle Techno functional consultant who knows Incentive compensation
(also known as OIC it's a sub-module in HCM) is MUST

Excellent communication skills are must

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 7 Years, Duration:
1YEAR, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Mountain View-CA

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.