Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How can I write to a file.

Re: How can I write to a file.

Kevin Spencer

Your question is confusingly phrased, and that is probably why nobody has
answered it yet. First, your title says you want to "write to a file." You
message says you want to "open a file." And what is "for output?' For output
to what? And what do you mean by "the file should be in a folder within an
ftp access"? Perhaps if you explain the requirements you're trying to
fulfill with this solution, we could understand what you want better.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big things are made up of
lots of little things.

news:032d01c34cb1$5427e950$(E-Mail Removed)...