Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Swing Worker Pause/Resume

Swing Worker Pause/Resume

ash

Hello all,

I am dealing with a class that extends SwingWorker and Inside that
class there is another class defined. I'll refer to the inside define
class as the "helper class" for sake of clarity.

What i am try to do is to pause/resume the class that extends
SwingWorker, when i used flags to do that it outputed errors from the
"helper class". These errors came from a method that fires Custom
Events and they were NullPointerExceptions. After the errors were
printed the classes continued executing.

How can i pause/resume successfully ?

Thanx in advance for any help

Ahmed Ashmawy