Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > MB-D10 for Nikon D300

MB-D10 for Nikon D300

Chris W

Can someone tell me how much height the MB-D10 adds to the camera? I am
trying to layout where to put everything in a Storm case, and want to be
sure there is enough room to add the MB-D10 later.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

Ham Radio Repeater Database.
http://hrrdb.com

me@mine.net

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:19:38 -0500, in rec.photo.digital Chris W
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can someone tell me how much height the MB-D10 adds to the camera? I am
>trying to layout where to put everything in a Storm case, and want to be
>sure there is enough room to add the MB-D10 later.

Haven't seen any site with dimensions. However, the B&H site has some
higher resolutions images of it, along with knowing the camera size
should allow you to scale it to reasonable accuracy.