Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Writing a method [beginner]

Writing a method [beginner]

KyoGaSuki

So we have a test tomorrow on writing methods, and I thought I
understood it...until I looked at some examples and realized....I
don't know how to actually write one.

So far I know:

public static void methodName( // Don't know what goes here and
why // ) {
statements here;
}

Can anyone help T.T?