Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Permissions

Permissions

David Hamilton

I have a network that was giving permission error with shared folders. I
found that if I went to the security settings and added permission to
"Everyone" then it worked. But I would like to make it more secure. Is
there a way to set it up to just shre with certain computers or certain
users on other computers?

TIA

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi