Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > dual dvi problems

dual dvi problems

Mr Crowley

I had a 64bit XP pro computer built recently by a local vendor. I ordered
an ati x1650 512 MB video card-per his recommendation. When he setup this
at our site, he had been using vga adaptors. I asked him why it cant
run as straight DVI and he said the drivers were not available for 64bit -
Well I think thats a bunch of crap.
Does anyone have dual DVI ruinning on XP 64bit ?? I tried going to vendor
and downloading their latest drivers and it still doesnt work as DVI.

Thanks

Curt C