Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > W.C. Fields Loves The D3!!

W.C. Fields Loves The D3!!

Rita Berkowitz

Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>

Rita

Atheist Chaplain

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
>

> Rita

"Best viewed full size to be awed by the D3's magical properties.
For 1024 x 768 click here."
so the D3 is such a crap camera that 1024 x 768 is "full sized"

How about showing us some of the *real* full sized images Rita, after all
some of your shots are pretty good

Don Hirschberg

DAvid

Is it meant to be blurry?

DAVO

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
>

> Rita

Chris W

Atheist Chaplain wrote:

> How about showing us some of the *real* full sized images Rita . . .

I second that, let's see some full sized images.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

Ham Radio Repeater Database.
http://hrrdb.com

George Kerby

On 3/19/08 6:56 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Rita
Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
>

> Rita

EXCELLENT!

I have never seen better composition, balance and general intuitive
photographic expertise.

Congratulations!

Draco

On Mar 19, 10:04*pm, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 3/19/08 6:56 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed), "Rita
>
> Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Ah, you little bastard! *Get away kid you bother me!

> > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>

> > Rita

> EXCELLENT!
>
> I have never seen better composition, balance and general intuitive
> photographic expertise.
>
> Congratulations!

Careful George. You could be accused of gushing praise.

I too like the image.

Draco

Draco

On Mar 19, 7:56*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ah, you little bastard! *Get away kid you bother me!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
>
> Rita

Nice shot Rita. I don't know if he was taking inventory or using the
needles to clean his nose.

Keep at it.

Draco

Rita Berkowitz

Draco wrote:

>> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
>>
>> Rita

> Nice shot Rita. I don't know if he was taking inventory or using the
> needles to clean his nose.
>
> Keep at it.

Thanks

Rita

The DaveŠ

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>

Do you work for Canon?

George Kerby

On 3/21/08 5:28 PM, in article uEWEj.31257$(E-Mail Removed), "The DaveŠ"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
>> Ah, you little bastard! Get away kid you bother me!
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/bother_me.htm>
>>

> Do you work for Canon?

Obviously does. "She's" making everyone hate what "she" likes.

And don't even mention the quality of the posts!

Would *you* want a camera that produced captures like that?

Thought not.

"Nuff said...