Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Automate wireless profile in XP

Automate wireless profile in XP

Matt

I want to be able to configure a few wirless networks on some windows XP SP2
clients on my domain via a script or command line operation.

Any ideas?...I am looking for something like netsh wlan..except I need it to
with on XP

Thanks,

Matt

Found something, google "autowep"