Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco IP Phone to Home VPN

Cisco IP Phone to Home VPN

depthless depthless is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I have a VPN connection between my Cisco 7941 IP Phone and my Cisco Call Manager Express system at my office.

The phone is able to register, it can receive and place calls, but when in a call session I can not hear any audio and the other end can not hear me.

What is odd is that if I dial an extension of someone in the office, they are able to hear my voice, but I can't hear theirs.

Also, if a button is pressed on either end of a call, the tone makes it through. Any suggestions as to what would cause this?

Thanks