Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > borland c++

borland c++

angie

Hi,

can anuone help me with borland c++ . i need to have a checkbox
followed by an icon followed by a label. is there any control that i
can use so that i can have it in the same control?

Victor Bazarov

angie wrote:
> can anuone help me with borland c++ . i need to have a checkbox
> followed by an icon followed by a label. is there any control that i
> can use so that i can have it in the same control?

Yes, somebody in 'borland.public.cpp.language' can.

jason.cipriani@gmail.com

On Mar 19, 10:03 am, "Victor Bazarov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> angie wrote:
> > can anuone help me with borland c++ . i need to have a checkbox
> > followed by an icon followed by a label. is there any control that i
> > can use so that i can have it in the same control?

> Yes, somebody in 'borland.public.cpp.language' can.

Angie,

You will want borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using. Do not
post via Google Groups, it will not appear on Borland's news server.
Either use a newsgroup reader with newsgroups.borland.com as the news
server or go through here:

http://newsgroups.borland.com/cgi-bi...ts.using&utag=

( http://tinyurl.com/ioy )

Jason