Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: how to use vbscript in .net code behind file

Re: how to use vbscript in .net code behind file

S. Justin Gengo

Jenet,

If what you really mean is: "Can I add vbscript to the html file that
asp.net sends to the client from the code behind file?"

Then the answer is yes.

You could attach the script to the page with the
Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock method.

You would then attach a call to the vbscript from a client object event (say
a button click) by adding the attribute to the button:
Button.Attributes.Add("onClick", "MyVbScriptFunction()")

I hope this helps.

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer