Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Google in bed with Mozilla

Google in bed with Mozilla

henrydl

Interesting from Scroogle.org about Mozilla and Google

http://www.scroogle.org/mozilla.html

elaich

henrydl <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:UAVDj.868$Nr1.766@trnddc01:

> Interesting from Scroogle.org about Mozilla and Google
>
> http://www.scroogle.org/mozilla.html

This isn't exactly news. I refuse to use the built-in search in Firefox in
ANY fashion. I go manually to scroogle.org. I also have google-
anaylytics.com blocked by means of my HOSTS file. Mozilla can get in bed
with Google, whom I detest, if they please, but I don't have to be in there
with them.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

henrydl wrote:
> Interesting from Scroogle.org about Mozilla and Google
>
> http://www.scroogle.org/mozilla.html

this is one of the reasons why Mozilla dropped Thunderbird
-- it wasn't making any money.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

History Fan

> this is one of the reasons why Mozilla dropped Thunderbird -- it wasn't
> making any money.

When did this happen?

Justin

History Fan wrote on [Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:18:37 -0400]:
>> this is one of the reasons why Mozilla dropped Thunderbird -- it wasn't
>> making any money.
>>

> When did this happen?

It was threatened, but then they realised it was a mistake.

History Fan wrote:
>> this is one of the reasons why Mozilla dropped Thunderbird -- it wasn't
>> making any money.

> When did this happen?

sometime last year. Another corp has taken it on.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Ed Mullen

History Fan wrote:
>> this is one of the reasons why Mozilla dropped Thunderbird -- it wasn't
>> making any money.
>>

> When did this happen?

FYI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Thunderbird

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

FUTON BED FRAME F Sutherland Computer Support 4 08-05-2005 10:44 PM
Summer Bed Sheet Recommendation mhicaoidh Computer Support 5 02-16-2004 11:16 PM
Mitsubishi Commercial Music Bed Blinky the Shark Computer Support 5 02-03-2004 08:14 PM
Off to bed TRADESMAN Computer Support 5 01-02-2004 07:19 AM
to sell a bed settee on the internet JOHN MATTHEWS Computer Support 5 07-22-2003 05:30 PM

Advertisments