Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Editon 3.2

Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Editon 3.2

anon

I downloaded the most current version, and every time I try to run it I get
a "runtime" error. Any help?

SJP

"anon" <pa_ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I downloaded the most current version, and every time I try to run it I get
>a "runtime" error. Any help?

What version have you downloaded?
What "runtime" error do you get?
What version of Windows are you running?
Some details of your PC might help