Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Pipeline

Pipeline

ghanta

Hi,

Can any one explain me in detail all the steps involved
once the request reaches the worker process from the IIS.

Teemu Keiski

Start from here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...p/default.aspx

Pretty broad topic to be covered in single post?

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Designer/Developer

AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

news:0b0801c34c7a$f3f310e0$(E-Mail Removed)...