Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > computer keep restarting.

computer keep restarting.

=?Utf-8?B?ZGV3YQ==?=

dear all,
please help, I've got problem with my pc. since 2 days ago every time I turn
my computer its keep turn itself off and restart again, and again. Also there
is a small window saying window prepare to install. Then suddenly turn itself
off and on again.
Please tell me the prob and how to fix it. thanks

dewa

DLink Guru

And this is a wireless networking problem why?

"dewa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> dear all,
> please help, I've got problem with my pc. since 2 days ago every time I
> turn
> my computer its keep turn itself off and restart again, and again. Also
> there
> is a small window saying window prepare to install. Then suddenly turn
> itself
> off and on again.
> Please tell me the prob and how to fix it. thanks
>

> dewa

mikeFNB

virus

mike