Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Is there a payoff for using Large File API?

Is there a payoff for using Large File API?

Walter Roberson

In article <froimg$u8c$(E-Mail Removed)>, jacob navia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Incredible how much nonsense you can write. You do this for
>free or at least you are getting paid for it?

You are recycling yourself; you used that line on me a couple of weeks
ago (and then conveniently failed to follow-up when I pointed out
the utility in what I had posted.)
--
"He wove a great web of knowledge, linking everything together,
and sat modestly at a switchboard at the center, eager to help."

Kenny McCormack

In article <frud9t$cp4$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Walter Roberson <(E-Mail Removed)-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:
>In article <froimg$u8c$(E-Mail Removed)>, jacob navia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Incredible how much nonsense you can write. You do this for
>>free or at least you are getting paid for it?

>You are recycling yourself; you used that line on me a couple of weeks ago

If the foo sh*ts. We all repeat ourselves, often when the recipient
didn't get it the first time.

>(and then conveniently failed to follow-up when I pointed out
>the utility in what I had posted.)

I would imagine that we didn't see the utility in what you posted, so
assumed you were just blowing (more) smoke.