Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Using Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Modem for Dial-in Access

Using Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Modem for Dial-in Access

I have an 1811 router with an integrated modem. Does anyone have informatoin
on how to configure the modem for dial in access? I would prefer not using
an external modem if there is already one built in.

Thanks

Doug McIntyre

<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>I have an 1811 router with an integrated modem. Does anyone have informatoin
>on how to configure the modem for dial in access? I would prefer not using
>an external modem if there is already one built in.

Sames way as configuring it with an external aux port modem, just find
out which line the internal one is "attached" to.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/mod-aux-exec.html