Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > is sawon9 catalog aware ?

is sawon9 catalog aware ?

Une Bévue

i'd like to know if sawon9.jar is OASIS catalog aware, that's to say is
it sufficient to add the processing instruction :
<?oasis-xml-catalog catalog="file:///Users/yt/Sites/DTDs/catalog.xml"?>

to get catalog resolution ?

--
Une Bévue

Martin Honnen

Une Bévue wrote:
> i'd like to know if sawon9.jar is OASIS catalog aware, that's to say is
> it sufficient to add the processing instruction :
> <?oasis-xml-catalog catalog="file:///Users/yt/Sites/DTDs/catalog.xml"?>
>
> to get catalog resolution ?

What is "sawon9.jar"? You might want to ask on a mailing list dedicated
to that product.

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Richard Tobin

In article <47de6e2a$0$6601$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net>,
Martin Honnen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> i'd like to know if sawon9.jar is OASIS catalog aware, that's to say is
>> it sufficient to add the processing instruction :

>What is "sawon9.jar"? You might want to ask on a mailing list dedicated
>to that product.

I expect he means Saxon.

-- Richard
--
:wq

Martin Honnen

Richard Tobin wrote:
> In article <47de6e2a$0$6601$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net>,
> Martin Honnen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> i'd like to know if sawon9.jar is OASIS catalog aware, that's to say is
>>> it sufficient to add the processing instruction :

>> What is "sawon9.jar"? You might want to ask on a mailing list dedicated
>> to that product.

> I expect he means Saxon.

Maybe, but in that case there is a mailing list to ask on
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=29872
And Saxon itself does XSLT, XPath and XQuery whereas parsing XML and
catalog support has likely to come from the XML parser you use with Saxon.

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Une Bévue

Martin Honnen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Maybe, but in that case there is a mailing list to ask on
> http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=29872

ok, thanks, I'll see there...

> And Saxon itself does XSLT, XPath and XQuery whereas parsing XML and
> catalog support has likely to come from the XML parser you use with Saxon.

I'm using XSLT and the proc check dtd not to validate but rather for
entity replacement.

--
Une Bévue

Global Catalog Servers Rome MCSE 6 10-24-2005 02:54 PM
electronic certifications catalog Chris Martin Microsoft Certification 2 05-14-2004 05:24 PM
Re: Global Catalog SRV Record is Missing ersin_yavuz MCSE 1 05-03-2004 08:33 AM
70-217 question, infrastructure master and gobal catalog server steve MCSE 1 02-26-2004 02:57 PM
Global Catalog Placement? hAeW MCSE 4 10-02-2003 08:03 AM

Advertisments