Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Netgear MP101 Media Server

Netgear MP101 Media Server

Joe

I'm on a XP SP2 system, and cannot get this unit to connect to my D-Link
wireless router. I know this can be fixed because I read reviews abpout the
unit which said it performs great but it is quirky to set up. I made 4
calls to Netgear support -- no help, in fact they really did not seem to
give a crap.

Any input appreciated.

Mikael

I have similar problems with my D-Link DI-713P. I tried connecting
with a wireless NetGear USB MA111-device ona separate peer-to-peer
network, and that works... So there seems to be a problem with the
D-Links. Anyone found a solution yet?

/Mikael