Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Warp R4 HELP

Warp R4 HELP

TemoDiaz TemoDiaz is offline
Junior Member

HI every body, well i trying to install Warp R4 but when i finish to install it, and i reboot my PC, and try to open Galaxy the program send me a error:

Abort: (E1804) ould not find 'devices.dat'

on internet i found some beguinners guide and the only thing that i read is that i have to look my CYPRESS_DIR variable :S :S :S

i don't know where is it.... or what i have to do, the only thing i found is in autoexec.bat on C:

something like this

REM ** Following 1 line added by Warp. Please do not disturb **
SET CYPRESS_DIR=C:\warp

and that's all

Help plz

Cypress Warp 6.3 library management agdepus VHDL 7 05-01-2008 12:25 PM
Warp Connector issue john_pallozzi@itworld.com Java 0 01-09-2006 03:08 PM
Frame to warp a site Hardy Wang ASP .Net 1 10-05-2004 03:58 AM
Using Robots to warp Cursors AJ Java 1 02-20-2004 05:44 PM
Some help with Warp VHDL code The6502Man VHDL 4 11-18-2003 12:57 AM

Advertisments