Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > localisation mobile device

localisation mobile device

capharnaeum

Hi everyone and thanks for this forum which is really useful.

I came to you since I have a specific question: I need to develop a
programm for mobile device which sends through HTTP/HTTPS location to
a server.
The problem is that the JSR179 -which provides the library and works
very well- is not implemented in all devices. I have the Motorola K1
which indeed is a very new and high-standard mobile by Motorola and it
has many JSR but not the JSR179. Is there a specific library or
function to do so without this JSR?

If anybody solved the same problem that I have, I'd appreciate any
advice!