Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, JuniperNetworks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, NokiaVPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, C

buynetworks@gmail.com

I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Juniper Networks,
Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with
any of the above that you
wish to sell.

LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
Email (E-Mail Removed)

WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

> Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities.
>
> We are buying most all software from the following..
> Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas
> and many more. We buy in small and large quantities.
>
> Look below at our Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel & Other want to buys. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys.

Email (E-Mail Removed) with anything you have forsale..

> Lucent
>
> TN1892
> TN1873 E5PQA5G
> TN1873 E5PQA4C
> TN1873 E5PQA4U
> TN1873 E5PQAV9
> ERB5
> ERB6
> 44WW25
> 44WW25A
> 44WW28
> 44WW28A
> BNJ27B
> BNJ27C
> BNJ37
> BNJ37B
> BNJ55
> TN844E
> MC5D045A4F
> MC5D097A3E
> MC5D195A1
> MC5X242A2E
> TN335E E5PQAL7
> TN335E E5PQA1R
> TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY
> TN335E E5PQ51YAAA
> TN335E E5PQ51L
> TN832C
> TN831C
> 11076A-128
> 11075L-128
> 11073A-128
> 11058L-128
> LAA2B
> UN376E
> UN376F
> KTU2
> KTU1B
> 44WR27B
> 44WR27C
> LNW46

> Cisco
>
> 15454 XC-10G
> 15454 SA-ANSI
> 15454 FTA3
> 15454 OC48 IR1310A
> 15454 OC48 LR1550
> 15454 OC48 LR1550A
> 15454 OC192 LR1550
> 15454 OC192 IR1550
> 15454 OC192 SR1310
> 15454 OC3I8 IR1310
> 15454 DS3-12
> 15454 DS3N-12
> 15454 DS3-12E
> 15454 DS3N-12E
> 15454 ML100T-12
> 15454 G1K-4
> 15454 E1000-2-G
> 15454 DS3EC1-48
> 15454 EIA BNC A48
> 15454 EIN BNC B48
> WS-X6704-10GE
> WS-X6748GE-TX
> WS-X6748-SFP
> 4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
> WS-SUP720-3BXL
> WS-X6516A-GBIC
> PA-MC-2T3+
> PA-MC-T3
> PA-MC-2T3
> PA-2T3+
> NPE G1

WS-x4516

Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
Phones in Grade A Condition

Email me if you have these.. (E-Mail Removed)

Nortel
WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
used, refurbs or new.
Email (E-Mail Removed)

NTLX86AA
NTLX71AA
NTLX82AA
NTLX44AA
NTRZ80BA
NTRZ80AA
NTBW70BA
> NTBW70AA
> NTBW70BA
> NTGS63BA
> NTGS63AA
> NTHW31AB
> NTRZ80BA
> NTCA03 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> NTCA04 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> NTCA06 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> NTCA30CK
> NT8E01QW
> NTGS50AA

Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

> Tellabs
> 81-5543A SC
> 81-5542A
> 81-5517A T3C1BB1
> 82-5517A
>
> JUNIPER
> P-1GE-SX-B
> P-1GE-SX
> P-1GE-LX-B
> P-1GE-LX

M7i

> ALCATEL
> 3AL45028AA
> 3AL45028AJ

Email (E-Mail Removed) with anything that you have forsale..

andyj0809@live.co.uk

On Mar 16, 2:43*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> [...]

> > * * * * *15454 OC48 IR1310A
> > * * * * *15454 OC48 LR1550
> > * * * * *15454 OC48 LR1550A
> > * * * * *15454 OC192 LR1550
> > * * * * *15454 OC192 IR1550
> > * * * * *15454 OC192 SR1310
> > * * * * *15454 OC3I8 IR1310
> > * * * * *15454 DS3-12
> > * * * * *15454 DS3N-12
> > * * * * *15454 DS3-12E
> > * * * * *15454 DS3N-12E
> > * * * * *15454 ML100T-12
> > * * * * *15454 G1K-4
> > * * * * *15454 E1000-2-G
> > * * * * *15454 DS3EC1-48
> > * * * * *15454 EIA BNC A48
> > * * * * *15454 EIN BNC B48
> > * * * * *WS-X6704-10GE
> > * * * * *WS-X6748GE-TX
> > * * * * *WS-X6748-SFP
> > * * * * *4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
> > * * * * *WS-SUP720-3BXL
> > * * * * *WS-X6516A-GBIC
> > * * * * *PA-MC-2T3+
> > * * * * *PA-MC-T3
> > * * * * *PA-MC-2T3
> > * * * * *PA-2T3+
> > * * * * *NPE G1

> * * * * * * WS-x4516
>
> * * * * *Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
> I am looking to buy large quantities of *Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
> Phones in Grade A Condition
>
> Email me if you have these.. (E-Mail Removed)
>
> * * * * * * Nortel
> WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
> NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE
>
> We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. *We
> used, refurbs or new.
> Email *(E-Mail Removed)
>
> NTLX86AA
> NTLX71AA
> NTLX82AA
> NTLX44AA
> NTRZ80BA
> NTRZ80AA
> NTBW70BA
>
> > * * * * *NTBW70AA
> > * * * * *NTBW70BA
> > * * * * *NTGS63BA
> > * * * * *NTGS63AA
> > * * * * *NTHW31AB
> > * * * * * NTRZ80BA
> > * * * * *NTCA03 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> > * * * * *NTCA04 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> > * * * * *NTCA06 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> > * * * * *NTCA30CK
> > * * * * *NT8E01QW
> > * * * * *NTGS50AA

> Nortel Baystack 5510-48T
>
> Nortel Baystack 5510-24T
>
> > * * * * *Tellabs
> > * * * * *81-5543A SC
> > * * * * *81-5542A
> > * * * * *81-5517A T3C1BB1
> > * * * * *82-5517A

> > * * * * * *JUNIPER
> > * * * * * * * * * * *P-1GE-SX-B
> > * * * * * * * * * * *P-1GE-SX
> > * * * * * * * * * * *P-1GE-LX-B
> > * * * * * * * * * * *P-1GE-LX

> * * * * * * * * * * * * *M7i
>

> > ALCATEL
> > 3AL45028AA
> > 3AL45028AJ

> Email (E-Mail Removed) with anything that you have forsale..- Hide quoted text -

I can get you a Juniper M7i or any other Juniper kit your after -
email me at (E-Mail Removed) for more details.

Happy hunting!

Helenzhou Helenzhou is offline
Junior Member

Hello:

We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router,

GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price

with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our

products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!

example of the products:

WS-G5483,
WS-G5487,
WS-G5484,