Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to correct error in setupapi.dll Missing entry:s

How to correct error in setupapi.dll Missing entry:s

Adventure

Please suggest how to resolve error in setupapi.dll Missing entry:s.
This error report occurs everytime I attempt to open My Computer
property/Add or Remove Programme in Control Panel/System

Alang

16/03/2008 Adventure wrote:

> Please suggest how to resolve error in setupapi.dll Missing entry:s.
> This error report occurs everytime I attempt to open My Computer
> property/Add or Remove Programme in Control Panel/System

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822801

Mr. Arnold

"Adventure" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please suggest how to resolve error in setupapi.dll Missing entry:s.
> This error report occurs everytime I attempt to open My Computer
> property/Add or Remove Programme in Control Panel/System

You may find a resolution to your problem.

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1 &q=setupapi.dll+Missing+entry&spell=1>