Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > computer

computer

paddyj

i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please

Smoking Causes Lung Cancer (SCLC)

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:51:40 -0700, paddyj wrote:

> i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
> asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please

You will need to contact the person/corporation who sold you the laptop.

--
Smoking Causes Lung Cancer

Franklin D Roosevelt: "We have always known that heedless self-interest
was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics."

Craig Sutton

"paddyj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
> asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please

If its asking for a restore disk then its NOT been formatted properly.

I would say a hidden partition on D drive.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>, paddyj
did write:

> i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
> asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please

<http://support.gateway.com/s/SOFTWARE/Medialess/FAQ/SUPPAGE01su44.shtml>

Found in just a couple of minutes of Googling. Am I really that smart,
or ... ?