Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Browser window resize commands

Browser window resize commands

Lukan

Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
browser settings (changing it from being maximised).

Is there some way I can set FF to never accept these commands?

C0mdrData

"Lukan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:frj03j$nlr$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
> browser settings (changing it from being maximised).
>
> Is there some way I can set FF to never accept these commands?

Under tools, Options, click the Content tab. To the right of Enable
Javascript click advanced. In the window that pops up, uncheck everything.
Click OK and OK.

--
"The human adventure is just beginning"

Justin

Lukan wrote on [Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:25:28 +1300]:
> Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
> browser settings (changing it from being maximised).

I hate it changing to BE maximised myself
There's an option under Tools->options->content->Javascript Advanced.
Uncheck allow scripts to move or resize windows.

Lukan

C0mdrData wrote:
> "Lukan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:frj03j$nlr$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
>> browser settings (changing it from being maximised).
>>
>> Is there some way I can set FF to never accept these commands?

> Under tools, Options, click the Content tab. To the right of Enable
> Javascript click advanced. In the window that pops up, uncheck everything.
> Click OK and OK.

Fantastic, thanks.

That was so simple I should have looked myself