Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The D3 Meets A Formidable Enemy!!

The D3 Meets A Formidable Enemy!!

Rita Berkowitz

Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
vulture.

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

Rita

stuseven

On Mar 16, 7:11*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
> streets! *I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
> vulture.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
>
> Rita

that is no vulture... its a chicken hawk !

Noons

On Mar 17, 12:28 am, stuseven <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
> > vulture.

> > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

> that is no vulture... its a chicken hawk !

oh-oh-oh!
Now, boy, ah-say: now boy!...

George Kerby

On 3/16/08 6:11 AM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Rita
Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
> vulture.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
>

> Rita

You need to turn down the saturation (chroma) on your monitor. Everything
looks color-faded.

Wait! It may just be the crappy lens that does that. Never mind...

Rita Berkowitz

stuseven wrote:

>> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
>> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as
>> a damn vulture.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
>>
>> Rita

> that is no vulture... its a chicken hawk !

LOL! Yep! He's a killer too!

Rita

Savageduck

On 2008-03-16 04:11:54 -0700, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly as a damn
> vulture.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>
>

> Rita

Nice Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:P...apilla-001.jpg

Rita Berkowitz

Savageduck wrote:

>> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
>> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly
>> as a damn vulture.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

> Nice Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:P...apilla-001.jpg

Thanks! That vulture bit was a tribute to Mr. Ruff. I figured he'd get a
kick out of it. He really liked my hawk.

Rita

Savageduck

On 2008-03-16 12:20:39 -0700, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> Savageduck wrote:
>
>>> Even the D3 can come up against some nasty characters out in the mean
>>> streets! I'll tell ya, some are just down right nasty and as ugly
>>> as a damn vulture.
>>>
>>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/vulture.htm>

>> Nice Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus)
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:P...apilla-001.jpg

> Thanks! That vulture bit was a tribute to Mr. Ruff. I figured he'd
> get a kick out of it. He really liked my hawk.

Then he might just like my osprey;
http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSC_0081prs.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSC_0086rs3f.jpg

Rita Berkowitz

Savageduck wrote:

>> Thanks! That vulture bit was a tribute to Mr. Ruff. I figured he'd
>> get a kick out of it. He really liked my hawk.

> Then he might just like my osprey;
> http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSC_0081prs.jpg
> http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSC_0086rs3f.jpg

Nice! It seems these guys really like fish.

Rita