Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Delete myself from a phpBB forum?

Delete myself from a phpBB forum?

If a phpBB (v2.0) forum admin won't delete my membership,
is there a way to do it myself? I changed my e-mail address
and it said my account is now inactive until I verify the
new address, but when I log in as a different member (for
testing) I can still send PM's to the inactive account.

Delete myself from a phpBB forum? Computer Support 2 03-16-2008 06:51 PM
phpbb doesn't show up in firefox 1.5 jedihermit@jedihermit.com Firefox 0 01-16-2006 03:44 PM
phpbb doesn't show up in firefox1.5 jedihermit@jedihermit.com Firefox 0 01-16-2006 02:43 PM
PHPBB problem Paul Watt HTML 2 11-17-2005 02:45 PM
open source forum like phpbb j Java 1 11-20-2003 07:09 AM

Advertisments