Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Newest Photography Craze: HDR

Newest Photography Craze: HDR

xTrain Design & Marketing

Prepare yourself for the best photography ever!

http://www.xtrain.com/Ben

Don't be caught with a DSLR without learning how to take "As your eye
really sees the world" photography called HDR. You see HDR is the
processing of multiple exposures to create a surreal, but real images.
No more sky blown out, or shadows too dark.

Ben Willmore gives you the insides information of how to shoot HDR,
how to merge photos in Photoshop and Photomatix. You will learn the
key to successful HDR photographs.

The first step to learn more about Ben and his expert classes at
http://www.xtrain.com/Ben

Get Started, it's Fun & Affordable!
Siotha Vest
Director of Training
www.xtrain.com
siotha.wordpress.com

me@mine.net

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:26:15 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital "xTrain
Design & Marketing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Everyone is encouraged to call 1-866-xTrain0 and complain about this
spamming of the groups.

Marco Tedaldi

This is a joke, or a joe-job, right?
No one can be so stupid to advertise his business with such old news in
this way!
Please tell me this is a joke!

--
Dimage A2, Agfa isolette
http://flickr.com/photos/kruemi

stuseven

On Mar 16, 6:06*am, Marco Tedaldi <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> This is a joke, or a joe-job, right?
> No one can be so stupid to advertise his business with such old news in
> this way!
> Please tell me this is a joke!

alright... its a joke.

seriously though, I would have thought by now anyone would know, there
is always
someone stupid enough to advertise almost anything on the internet.

frankly, Im a fan of HDR, and, it is somewhat relevant to
photography... presuming one
has the requisite PhotoMatix software however, I dont see the need for
a course really.

Marco Tedaldi

stuseven wrote:
> On Mar 16, 6:06 am, Marco Tedaldi <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> This is a joke, or a joe-job, right?
>> No one can be so stupid to advertise his business with such old news in
>> this way!
>> Please tell me this is a joke!

> alright... its a joke.

Thank you

> seriously though, I would have thought by now anyone would know, there
> is always
> someone stupid enough to advertise almost anything on the internet.

You're right. But I can't get my mind around, that so many people are
resistant to learning.

> frankly, Im a fan of HDR, and, it is somewhat relevant to

Yes... i also like HDR... but only when it's not too visible!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kruemi/259605084/

> photography... presuming one
> has the requisite PhotoMatix software however, I dont see the need for
> a course really.

Hm, when I see some examples on flickr and elsewhere in the net, i think
a course in how to make good hdr-images would be needed badly! But
that's another issue.

-kruemi

--
Dimage A2, Agfa isolette
http://flickr.com/photos/kruemi
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/kruemi/images

bugbear

xTrain Design & Marketing wrote:
> Prepare yourself for the best photography ever!
>
> http://www.xtrain.com/Ben
>
> Don't be caught with a DSLR without learning how to take "As your eye
> really sees the world" photography called HDR. You see HDR is the
> processing of multiple exposures to create a surreal, but real images.
> No more sky blown out, or shadows too dark.
>
> Ben Willmore gives you the insides information of how to shoot HDR,
> how to merge photos in Photoshop and Photomatix.

Not a very complete course then...

http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

(actually that's not really HDR, since enfuse goes DIRECTLY
from multiple exposures to final result without an HDR
ever existing)

BugBear