Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Help with MAX PLUS error

Help with MAX PLUS error

Wesley Mesquita

Hi I trying to compile a vhdl code and I getting the following message
from MAX PLUS:

"Unknown problem in [file path] (%DLS-F-NullArg, Null owner node
argument to FindAttribute"

Putting it in google, or even parts of this error I did not find
anything helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Treseler

Wesley Mesquita wrote:

> "Unknown problem in [file path] (%DLS-F-NullArg, Null owner node
> argument to FindAttribute"

maxplus is obsolete
try this instead
https://www.altera.com/support/softw...quartus_we.jsp
https://www.altera.com/support/softw.../msm-index.jsp

Wesley Mesquita

On Mar 15, 2:45 pm, Mike Treseler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wesley Mesquita wrote:
> > "Unknown problem in [file path] (%DLS-F-NullArg, Null owner node
> > argument to FindAttribute"

> maxplus is obsolete
> try this insteadhttps://www.altera.com/support/software/download/altera_design/quartu...https://www.altera.com/support/softw...ftware/modelsi...

thanks for reply.
But I have to use MAX PLUS just because my faculty lab still uses it.
But I will try a newer altera`s software for now just to compile vhdl.

Mike Treseler

Wesley Mesquita wrote:

> thanks for reply.
> But I have to use MAX PLUS just because my faculty lab still uses it.

That is unfortunate for the students.

> But I will try a newer altera`s software for now just to compile vhdl.

Show it to the faculty.
Much has happened in ten years.

-- Mike Treseler

David Spencer

"Mike Treseler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wesley Mesquita wrote:
>
>> thanks for reply.
>> But I have to use MAX PLUS just because my faculty lab still uses it.

> That is unfortunate for the students.

Typical of many educational establishments - preparing students for the job
challenges of yesterday.