Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Why is my Outlook not current?

Why is my Outlook not current?

Mark Nilsen

My Outlook only shows messages in the newsserver from earlier than Dec 5. I
know it is not my service cuz I get it current on my other computer.Why
would this be?

Jeff Strickland

ON THE OTHER COMPUTER ...
Did you tell the server to delete messages you already received? If so, AND
you usually check messages from that machine, then the previously downloaded
messages will be deleted from the server, making them unavailable to other
machines.

Go to the other machine and look in the Account Properties ...

news:47dc07b7$0$16683$(E-Mail Removed)...