Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > signal generator on fpga

signal generator on fpga

hsvjap hsvjap is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,
Iam new to this community.i am doing my final year engg proj on fpga.Sythesizable function generator. i have written the codes for sine wave generation,wat must be included to vary the frequency. can someone help me in generating square and triangular wave with variable frequency.
plz mail me at

Thanks in advance.
sahana