Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Loop through all dataadapters

Loop through all dataadapters

Vik

Is it possible to loop through all dataadapters on page?

Thanks

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

If you drop them onto your form at design time then it may be possible to
loop through the controls collection and then work with each control where
the TypeOf var Is System.Data.SQLClient.DataAdapter.
If you create them at runtime then they wouldn't be in the controls
collection. Instead you'd have to add them to a collection of your own and
then loop through that.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD

"Vik" <viktorum@==yahoo.com==> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to loop through all dataadapters on page?
>
> Thanks

Vik

Thanks.

Which controls collection contains the dataadapters added at design time? It
seems the dataadapters are not a part of a page's controls.

Vik

news:(E-Mail Removed)...