Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > DFT [Fast Scan + Flex Test]

DFT [Fast Scan + Flex Test]

sivaraj sivaraj is offline
Junior Member
Location: Pondicherry,India

hi,

I am using Fast scan and Flex test tool. I am new to this tools. I would like to know,

1] whats the diff. between test coverage and fault coverage?

2] How the test coverage and fault coverage are been calculated [I would like to calculate manually]. I mean the formula.

3] I want some basic metireals related to fast scan and Flex test?

I will be happy if you clear my querry?

Counter simulation proper but giving trouble in DFT nisheethg@gmail.com VHDL 0 02-08-2007 05:48 AM
CA - DFT Manager Position Available stuart@talentlab.com VHDL 0 03-14-2005 07:25 PM
DFT routine Roberto Dias C++ 8 05-28-2004 02:53 PM
Java Advanced Imaging and DFT Lukasz Indyk Java 1 01-14-2004 04:03 PM

Advertisments