Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > border image

border image

navS

hi i have 8 images for a border, like
bottom.gif,
top.gif,
left.gif,
right.gif,
topleft.gif,
topright.gif,
bottomleft.gif,
bottomright.gif

the name of the image itself suggests where to put the image in the
border.
So i have to set all the eight image to a single Vertical panel as the
border.

sandy58

On Mar 15, 7:03 am, navS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi i have 8 images for a border, like
> bottom.gif,
> top.gif,
> left.gif,
> right.gif,
> topleft.gif,
> topright.gif,
> bottomleft.gif,
> bottomright.gif
>
> the name of the image itself suggests where to put the image in the
> border.
> So i have to set all the eight image to a single Vertical panel as the
> border.

Why, sona.mans?

rf

"navS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> So i have to set all the eight image to a single Vertical panel as the
> border.

Find a passerby and read the above out loud to her. Admire how she will
simply look with a blank expression at you, wondering what the bloody hell
you are talking about and then quietly wander off to pursue her own goals
for the day.

--
Richard.