Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > windows problem

windows problem

wadealowther@yahoo.com

Hi,

I had a bit of a power spike and my external USB hard drive
disappeared from the "MY COMPUTER" and reappeared as a CD drive.

It has since been recognised for the hard drive that it really is and
I can access the files thereon, but "MY COMPUTER" is still showing the
rogue CR drive.

How do I get rid of the rogue drive icon?

Regards

WAL