Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Firefos 3.0.b4

Firefos 3.0.b4

Old Gringo

After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to give it a
try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well done. Beats the
sox off everything else I've tried. My Thanks to the Mozilla team.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Bucky Breeder

Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4t19hrbizr4$(E-Mail Removed):

> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to
> give it a try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well
> done. Beats the sox off everything else I've tried. My
> Thanks to the Mozilla team.

We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.

On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.

And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

--

My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
-- Sir Kingsley William Amis (16APR1922 22OCT1995)

http://www.allisoncrowe.com/Imagine.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ

Jim S

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:12:52 -0500, Old Gringo wrote:

> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to give it a
> try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well done. Beats the
> sox off everything else I've tried.

In what way is it so much better?

--
Jim S

Lookout is Toxic Hell.

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:4t19hrbizr4$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to
>> give it a try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well
>> done. Beats the sox off everything else I've tried. My
>> Thanks to the Mozilla team.

> We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
> sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
> to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
> and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
>
> On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
> anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
> Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
> reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
> your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
> peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
> even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
> check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
> the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
> bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
> desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
> and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
>
> And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

How far can you toss your tampon? You're the queen of tampon tossing.
What's today's color?

You need to holster the tampon, honey.

Bucky Breeder

The s0ck-p00pette known as "Old Gringo" wrote a spam
with this subject field "Firefos 3.0.b4"

> [Paraphrased to protect the young and innocent...]
>
> Ohhhh, Ahhhh, the poopy in my pants feelz so creamy and
> and warm that I think I'll spew my porridge in a post...
>
> [... end essentially correct paraphrase.]

Bucky Breeder <(E-Mail Removed)'s.howze.bye> wrote in
news:Xns9A6162CB85CCEMoonaHitzaUrEye@85.214.90.236 :

>> We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
>> sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
>> to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
>> and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
>>
>> On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
>> anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
>> Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
>> reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
>> your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
>> peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
>> even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
>> check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
>> the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
>> bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
>> desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
>> and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
>>
>> And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

"Lookout is Toxic Hell." <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> < only the retarded stuff sniped >

The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

--

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> The s0ck-p00pette known as "Old Gringo" wrote a spam
> with this subject field "Firefos 3.0.b4"
>> [Paraphrased to protect the young and innocent...]
>>
>> Ohhhh, Ahhhh, the poopy in my pants feelz so creamy and
>> and warm that I think I'll spew my porridge in a post...
>>
>> [... end essentially correct paraphrase.]

> Bucky Breeder <(E-Mail Removed)'s.howze.bye> wrote in
> news:Xns9A6162CB85CCEMoonaHitzaUrEye@85.214.90.236 :
>>> We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
>>> sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
>>> to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
>>> and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
>>>
>>> On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
>>> anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
>>> Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
>>> reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
>>> your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
>>> peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
>>> even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
>>> check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
>>> the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
>>> bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
>>> desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
>>> and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
>>>
>>> And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

> "Lookout is Toxic Hell." <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>> < only the retarded stuff sniped >
>>

> The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

<smile>

Lookout is Toxic Hell.

Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

Go stick a hot knife out of your silverware up your cuchy, Bucky the
Tampon Tosser. You've replaced Bucky the Vampire Slayer, honey. The US
troops need you. They need you for one day in the military once a month,
as you sweep the Armed Forces on your back, tramp.

catchme

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:4t19hrbizr4$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to
>> give it a try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well
>> done. Beats the sox off everything else I've tried. My
>> Thanks to the Mozilla team.

> We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
> sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
> to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
> and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
>
> On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
> anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
> Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
> reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
> your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
> peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
> even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
> check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
> the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
> bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
> desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
> and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
>
> And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

im sure that if you search weaknesses IE v. firefox, ff will come out
the winner in security. I know that i have found two or three sites that
compares and rates known browsers, o/s's for security, and even a couple
that lists known IE flaws and how to exploit.
as for "crippled" experience- ff extensions allow for a wide array of
customization (though extensions like delicious and measures aimed to
secure privacy are incompatible), such as language translators, and
security extensions.
Sure there are a few 'toys' (does anyone REALLY NEED 'LEET key'?) that
are of little consequence...
your 'uninstall and reinstall' extensions experience doesnt match my
own- on the contrary, updates to ff and extensions download and restart
seamlessly.
fwiw, although currently i am running windows, everytime i hear of
governments switching from proprietary software to open-source, free
software to run their systems (i.e. Switzerland), i think "why cant MY
government make that move? Furthermore, why cant I?"
When I hear about backdoors and NSA keys DELIBERATELY placed my
Microsoft, I cannot help but wonder their true intent.
my next OS? wont be Windows!

Testing betas, however.....well i suppose someone's gotta do it!??!!

Bucky Breeder

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>>
>> The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

Retards Who Gte On Teh Itntrneet:

"Lookout is Toxic Hell." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Go stick a hot knife out of your silverware up your cuchy,
> Bucky the Tampon Tosser. You've replaced Bucky the Vampire
> Slayer, honey. The US troops need you. They need you for
> one day in the military once a month, as you sweep the
> Armed Forces on your back, tramp.

[hmmm, take another drink and say that 3 times really fast...]

My girlfriend has a "coochie" Did you mean "Tampoon Flosser"?

The rest is too extreemly alcohol-contaminated... got crack?

--

http://www.tightrope.cc/White-Power-...omeniggers.mp3

Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>>> The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

> Retards Who Gte On Teh Itntrneet:
>
> "Lookout is Toxic Hell." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>> Go stick a hot knife out of your silverware up your cuchy,
>> Bucky the Tampon Tosser. You've replaced Bucky the Vampire
>> Slayer, honey. The US troops need you. They need you for
>> one day in the military once a month, as you sweep the
>> Armed Forces on your back, tramp.

> [hmmm, take another drink and say that 3 times really fast...]
>

> My girlfriend has a "coochie" Did you mean "Tampoon Flosser"?
>
> The rest is too extreemly alcohol-contaminated... got crack?

Well, let's get to the bottom of it here. Did she leave her box in your
bathroom and you left your box in her bathroom to mark territory for
others to see? You know, those boxes of tampons. And did you douche when
you did the military? Hope your girlfriend is not nasty. If she is
hooked up with you, then she is probably a freak.

Can you post her phone number?