Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SQLHelper Class problem

SQLHelper Class problem

Rajesh Madhra

Hi everybody
I just solved my probem about creating my own assemblies by using the
command line
vbc /nologo /t:library /out:MyClass.dll ... MyClass.vb with your help. But I
still cannot make assembly for SQLHelper class.
After installing Appl. Block Data Access I got a file SQLHelper.vb. When I
tried to use the same command vbc /nologo ....... SQLHelper.vb, i got some
errors. Can someone tell me in detail what is the process to get Appl. block
data Access to work ? I mean can I just run the command from command line
or I have to do some settings before running the vbc command ? In the
SQLHelper.vb I do not see any namespace as it is in my own MyClass.vb which
I made after reading Web Matrix. I am little bit confused. By the way, I do
not have VS.NET.
Thanks a lot
Madhra

SQLHelper class problem : To Gregory A. Beamer Rajesh Kumar ASP .Net 1 11-14-2009 03:40 AM
SemaphoreFullException error in SQLHelper class within a WCF service John Dow ASP .Net 0 02-11-2009 02:41 PM
SemaphoreFullException exception in SQLHelper class within a WCF service John Dow ASP .Net Web Services 0 02-10-2009 08:38 PM
SqlHelper problem Mike Fors ASP .Net 0 08-22-2003 08:24 PM
SQLHelper Class problem : For Gregory A. Beamer Rajesh Madhra ASP .Net 0 07-18-2003 04:23 PM

Advertisments