Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem with Server.Transfer

Problem with Server.Transfer

oneeye

Hello All

I have 2 webforms on a button click I use Server.Transfer to navigate to the
second form . In the second form I have a button uses server.transfer to go
back to the originating page. However I get the following error when I do
so.

Error executing child request for webform1.aspx.
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(Strin g path, TextWriter
writer, Boolean preserveForm)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path, Boolean
preserveForm)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path)
at Ossys.Web.Menu.MenuItem.RaiseClickEvent() in c:\documents and
settings\jide\my documents\visual studio
projects\ossys\web\menu\menuitem.cs:line 176
at Ossys.Web.Menu.Menu.RaisePostBackEvent(String args) in c:\documents and
settings\jide\my documents\visual studio
projects\ossys\web\menu\menu.cs:line 326
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler
sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData)

Does anyone have any ideas.

Cheers