Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The View State Is Invalid for This Page and Might Be Corrupted

The View State Is Invalid for This Page and Might Be Corrupted

Mike Turpin

Can anyone provide some help on this issue? Our code works fine on a
single machine but in a web farm environment we get the following
error.

The View State Is Invalid for This Page and Might Be Corrupted

Things we have tried
We are not using server.transfer.
We have verified the machine keys in the machine.config file on both
nodes of the cluster.
We have acquired the hotfix from Microsoft and still experience this
error message on our web farm.

We tried moving to version 1.1 of the framework. It didn't help.

Juliano Bortolozzi

It's related to the encryption key used in ViewState. You just have to keep
the same keys in the machine.config file, in both of servers.

Take a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;323744.

Regards,
Juliano
news:073f01c34bb3$9a4295b0$(E-Mail Removed)...