Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > The young golfer from Wales believes "Discipline is definitelylearned and gets better with practice."

The young golfer from Wales believes "Discipline is definitelylearned and gets better with practice."

Suganya

The young golfer from Wales believes "Discipline is definitely learned
and gets better with practice."

Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was
impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up
from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was
dead.

http://shenrilaa.googlepages.com/