Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BlueBearToys.com R.I.P.

BlueBearToys.com R.I.P.

Don Wiss

BlueBearToys.com is one of the sites that I have pictured. I have been
keeping up-to-date with them. You can see my picture here:

http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0194.htm

But wait! He got his web developer really mad. The developer got stiffed?
Check out this:

http://bluebeartoys.com/

Cynicor

Don Wiss wrote:
> BlueBearToys.com is one of the sites that I have pictured. I have been
> keeping up-to-date with them. You can see my picture here:
>
> http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0194.htm
>
> But wait! He got his web developer really mad. The developer got stiffed?
> Check out this:
>
> http://bluebeartoys.com/

That's awesome, Don. Good work keeping up with them!