Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Help with cisco VPN site to site tunnel

Help with cisco VPN site to site tunnel

dlazic dlazic is offline
Junior Member

i have exsisting pix 515 where i laready setup PPTP vpn server. Works pretty good , however i have to ad another branch to the network and mostly i used cisco PDM console. I got 501 pix for remote branch but i had trouble configuring the exsisting 515. I was thinking maybe i need to get another 501 so i setup tunnel between two 501 unstead using exsisting 515. Please help. Any direction how to setup tunnel in PDM. THANKSSSS

bloodpit bloodpit is offline
Junior Member

Try going here for some examples or use as a reference.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...g/sit2site.htm